MORGAN V2 CORE/ENDURO BAG – 10KG
Take your training to the next level with the ever-popular Morgan core bags, designed to be used as an alternative workout tool to the med ball, dumbbells or barbells. High-level sandbag training is designed primarily for hardcore metabolic conditioning work. They provide a variable grip, fixed load that is an important part of a progression to a barbell, kettlebell and dumbbell training routine, our core bags are great for sports such as MMA, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Boxing and Karate. The Morgan core bags are a weight bag that is rubber chip filled for effectiveness, it features a high tech foam padding, boasts iron clad stitching for long-lasting performance, and comes with a quality zipper.
- Designed with thick foam jacket and recycled rubber chip filling for efficient performance and no leaking sand!
- High rebound foam under layer for shock resistance and cushioning whilst training
- Exclusive high-quality Zipper closure to limit the zippers opening or popping over time
- Can be used for a variety of training activities – even something as casual as hiking
- Handcrafted to perfection, the bag can handle punishment for a long-lasting time
- Heavy duty seat belt webbing handles covered with 2 x top plastic grip handles – 2 x bottom plastic grip handles – 2 x side plastic grip handle, making this the most versatile core bag available on the market today
- Dimensions: 57cm x 20cm